10 Steps: How to Wash Your Face
Learn tips for cleansing and maintaining a healthy and radiant skin. It takes 10 minutes every night before going to bed.
1. Apply the cleaner and moisten your face with warm water: the temperature should not be too high because it makes the most aggressive chemicals.
2. The amount of detergent must be sufficient to remove make-up without rubbing too much. Do not overdo it though: an excess of product can cause irritation.
3. Start from the lips massaging with circular motions. With this gesture, also, it stimulates the microcirculation facilitating metabolic exchange.
4. If the lipstick that you need to remove is oily, before the cleansing you may dab the lips with a cotton pad.
5. Skip to the eyelashes and remove the mascara.
6. Goes to the upper eyelids gently massaging with movements from top to bottom. Do the same with the lower eyelids, moving the disk from the inside out. If you use milk, change disk when passing from one eye to another.
7. Follow the facial massaging in circular motions, from the inside to the periphery, and then go down toward the neck. A good massage, in addition to toning, improves microcirculation by encouraging proper blood supply to the dermis and stimulating the natural activity of fibroblasts, the cells that produce collagen and elastin. It also improves lymphatic drainage, reducing the signs of fatigue on your face as the swollen eyelids.
8. Rinse the face thoroughly with warm water and blot well without rubbing.
9. Apply the tonic, tapping the sides of the face and neck with a cotton disk. So eliminate the remaining impurities and restore the natural pH of the skin.
10. Let your skin breathe and rest for a few minutes. Then stretch out the night treatment: the night is the period of greatest blood supply of the skin because the most important internal organs are at rest. The skin then receives more oxygen and pours out toxins more easily.